Bilingual Case Manager Wanted
Wheeling Township is seeking a bilingual Case Manager for the busy General Assistance Department to assist with benefits distribution. Bachelor's degree in social services field preferred. Oral & written fluency in Spanish is required.
- Ability to work well with low income populations
- Ability to learn regulations quickly & apply them to a variety of case types
- Objective, critical thinking skills to determine eligibility for 14 different programs
- Ability to maintain accurate electronic & paper client files
- Knowledge of federal & state benefits
- Computer literacy with accurate data entry skills
Salary dependent upon experience. Qualified applicants should email a resume & cover letter to GA@wheelingtownship.com. No phone calls please.